The position would consist of detecting all programming errors that the developers may have missed, before the project is delivered to the client. We primarily develop websites and tablet / mobile applications.
Write detailed test plans
Test user scenarios, specifications, and accurately verify the required functionalities
Run tests in different environments (multiple browsers, platforms and operating systems)
Detect functional and visual disturbances
List, itemize, and prioritize bugs on testing software
Coordinate bug fixes with the development team
Regularly track bugs until corrected and implemented
Actively participate in daily meetings with the development team
Ensure to meet the production schedule and carry out all tests on time
Good knowledge of the Web
Experience or knowledge in quality assurance testing (asset)
Impeccable written and spoken French
Understanding of written English
Independent, rigorous, meticulous, and organized
Passionate about new technologies
Good analytical skills, critical thinking and logic
Ability to work quickly and on multiple projects simultaneously
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.Apply at email@example.com
We are on the hunt for an experienced Front-end Developer to join the Akufen team full-time.
Akufen is an award-winning agency located in the beautiful neighbourhood of Saint-Henri, Montreal. Specializing in interactive design, our mission is to craft creative, beautiful and fun projects of the highest quality. We surround ourselves with people who enjoy being challenged, want to create extraordinary things and share our ambition.
We’ve worked on some memorable projects over the years : we’ve traveled far into space and beyond the earth, celebrated the 100th anniversary of the DADA movement, and documented the adventures of 18 fugitives.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to explore the latest technologies on innovative and exciting projects. The role include everything from building prototype concepts to micro-sites, large scale immersive websites, apps and digital experiences.
The perfect candidate has already acquired some agency experience. They are passionate about web technologies with a particular interest in design, aesthetics, and animation. They have the ability to optimize the compatibility of projects over multiple browsers and platforms. They are self-motivated, and keep up to date with the latest technologies and interactive trends. Above all, what we really value is creativity and the ability to find unique solutions to solve problems.
When applying, please include links to projects and relevant source code examples.
We look forward to hearing from you.via firstname.lastname@example.org
The position consists of directing all projects assigned to him or her. The Producer would be involved in managing the clients, the team, the budget and the deliverables.
We're lucky to have some pretty awesome projects for clients such as: Coup de coeur francophone, the NFB, the McCord Museum, the Museum of Civilization, Vrak, Attraction Images, Quebec Cinema, McGill and many more!
The candidate must have three to five years experience in a similar position and have studied in communications, marketing or another relevant field.
• Prepare the service offering as a result of the of a customer requirements analysis
• Develop the schedule, budget, resource allocation and deliverables of a project
• Coordinate activities and resources
• Manage the budget and billing
• Identify problems throughout the project
• Assess, manage and document change requests
• Inform clients on the status of their project(s)
• Ensure internal quality control for all deliverables
• Ensure that any project is in compliance
• Other related tasks
• Natural leadership skills
• Interest and knowledge of the web and of related technologies
• Excellent time management, organization, communication, negotiation and creativity skills
• Attention to detail and well executed work
• Skills in client advising
• Enjoys teamwork
• Can easily juggle several projects at once
• Must be rigorous, independent, resourceful, organized, structured and proactive
• Bilingual spoken and written
• Ability to work in a busy/loud environment
• A young team of (very) crazy people
• The PukeCamp
• A game room with NHL 2016
• Pet therapy
• A social club
• A hockey pool
• A convenience store
Applique à email@example.com
We are not offering a desk right now but we're always on the hunt for new talents. You're an awesome designer/developer/manager? Drop us a line, it doesn't cost anything and who knows, you might get a job out of it.